A Suffolk Hutmakers shepherds hut starts from £14,000
A traditional hut 12ft 6” long x 7ft wide include;
- Handmade joinery including a stable door and frame and two windows with either single or double glazing.
- Oak flooring finished in your chosen colour. For example Lime Wax, Smoked antique or golden clear oil.
- Fully insulated with eco friendly 3 inch wall with Sheep Wool insulation.
- Steel axles, wheels and draw bar based on original Victorian designs.
- A range of styles of internal hand painted panelling.
- Either wooden external cladding or corrugated metal hand painted in a Farrow & Ball colour of your choice.
Customise your hut with;
- Professionally fitted Log burning stove and log rack.
- Electric Hook-up with internal and external lighting and power points.
- Solar PV for huts in the wild.
- Hand built fitted cabinetry and furniture including tables, chairs, beds, shelving and storage.
- Hand made curtains with your chosen fabric.
- Decore such as vintage mirrors, pictures and coat hooks can be sourced and fitted.
Shepherds Hut can go up to 18 foot long and can have rooms and areas sectioned out such as kitchen, bedrooms or even toilet and shower!
It is very important when comparing shepherds huts that you take into consideration the standard of our huts and the quality of the materials we use to make them.
Suffolk hut makers ltd are happy to work to various budgets, however it is very important that you are aware that the exceptional quality of your hut will remain the same.
If you have any questions for us about pricing, design or specification then please do not hesitate to contact us by phone or email. We are always happy to help and remember there is no harm in getting a quote from from us as its absolutely free!